I have changed my fandoms and now I will try and say which ones I now follow or what I recently finished! Behold my glorious taste!YuYu Hakusho
- I read the manga all the way through and watched some of the fights in the anime. It was good stuff. I loved me some Kuwabara. Even if he did get beat around alot and left out stuff. Guy was a rock paper sciccors machine
- I finished this last season but I don't know if I said I finished it so I'll say it now. It was pretty good. I enjoyed it a whole lot. Episode 10 was probably the best episode and everybody knows it while Kyoko was the best girl.The World God Only Knows
- I finished the anime last season too but I started reading the manga. I'm not caught up yet but I really like it. I'm not in any hurry to catch up either because that would mean I was up to date and had no more to read. Bawww.Toaru Majutsu no Index
- I finished the anime way later than I should have ( unf dat second season ) and I started reading the light novels because I can't get enough :Vc I'm on novel 14... or was it 15?Sket Dance
- Triple confession time! I haven't read the manga! I don't really want to read the manga! I haven't seen the first 8 episodes of this show! I just caught it over my bros shoulder a whole lot and ended up watching it with him. I love it though.Beelzebub -
Well yeah come on Beelzebub is fantastic. Better than fantastic - it's the best thing in Jump by a country mile. If you aren't reading it then I don't even know what your problem is??????Toriko
- Well yeah come on Toriko is fan-- lets not do this. Toriko is an old style shonen manly manga for men about food which makes you hungry while you read it but you don't have any food and you end up really hungry but you haev to keep binge reading while catching up and oh my God that guy looks like Lady Gaga but he's spitting out bug eggs like bullets using callories as if they were kai energy in the north pole and that guy is using his voice to speak over 10km what is goin on they're making a lion cry cola. It's also the second best thing in Jump. Avoid the anime on this one, though. Air Gear
- Ah ha ha ha oh wow. I love this shit. The 'story' is just one of those classic shonen oh God what the devil is going on here plots. I love everything about it apart from the fact that, you know, the anime isn't ongoing so I can't see glorious Kazu vs Nike in the anime.Yuru Yuri
- You better believe I picked this up the day it came out. It's cute and funny and warms my black heart.
Hayate x Blade
- This is one of my favourite manga ever but scanlations are 35 chapters behind. Monthly chapters. And that's awful. It's about Hayate and she Crosses Blades with other girls to earn money. It's really funny. Again - it warms my black heart.Soul Eater -
I haven't seen much of Soul Eater Not! but I still read Soul Eater. I could do with a canon review of the manga because I forget alot that happened :|bFairy Tail
- I like me some Fairy Tail. What's not to like? I even like it when Jellal shows up and when Natsu ragdolls the badguy at the end of the arc. Classic stuff.Penguindrum
- What is this I destiny even?iDOLMSTER
- It's cute and it's about idols and I like it. That's all I wanted from it and that's what I'm getting. Result.PSYREN
- I finally finished it after being on the last 3 chapters for a year. Dat ending was cool. I loved Mithra. Persona 3 Portable -
Still on dat first playthrough.
Not in any real rush to finish right now. Yukari is my favourite character and my social link is rank 9 with her. Aw yiss.
In other news I need to pick back up the following;
Claymore, One Piece and something else I feel like I'm forgetting. I lost track of them and forgot to pick them back up.
And in other other news I currently don't read;
Bleach and Medaka Box - I'm still avoiding spoilers for them but I can't be bothered with an arc of Kubo time and Medaka Box is just... you used to be good kid! Real good!
And in other other other news;
I dropped Naruto like a year ago and I don't have much plans on going back. Woopsie doodle!
So now you know what I've been watching and junk. No more excuses!